Photo above: Zip It Mesh in yellow for coins, credit cards, keys, by HAY.
The summer is here and you would n"t want to miss our well-thought, funky, high-end and deliciously heretic A-List of design products and publications. If you are out and about looking, fancy some shopping or if you wanna just get updated and well informed about the hot cakes in those design windows, you've are in the right platform. So, feast you eyes on these 10 references bellow and tune in to our broadcasting:
1. Zip your valuables into these wonderful Zip It Mesh bags and wallets by HAY, inspired by stationary for office documents. Cool Danish design, so pretty and practical.
2. Mineheart excelled again with a new addition in their famous lamp collection: the Feather pendant lamp combines extreme technical expertise with the Mineheart well known maximal inventiveness. It also comes in white.
4. The ceramic designs by Ada Charvalia transmit joy, optimism and reinvented volumes. Their quiet beauty and perfect craftsmanship declare the presence of a great talent on board, settling in the world of ceramic arts and crafts.
5. On the occasion of the exhibition "Martin Margiela, Collections Femme 1989-2009" held at the Galliera Fashion Museum at the City of Paris, the museum also published an exhibition catalog, the offspring of the specific event. The book consists of a Manifesto about the biggest designer among all fashion anticlastics- it serves also as an archive of his most memorable works.
6. Are you looking for a Weavers' Hot Spot? Ergani workshop is the place to find all sorts of handmade textiles and soft furnishings, toys, jewelry - and on top of that you will fall in love with your granma's custom-made old loom again!
8.& 9. Poetry and Design on your Feet (literally). The footwear design is seriously tested here with the works of Megumi Ochi (top) and Trippen (bottom).
10. Interested in creating your own Top 10 of great design? This is another good place to start your casting, a platform gathering the most diverse design by new designers of all sectors, recent design graduates to discover, contacts and places to purchase their work.
Stay happy and enjoy the summer next to good design!